Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I didn’t get the stitches out.  Because of where the incision is, on my upper back, he wanted to wait another week.  He did say I was ok to run & I thought I would get my Tuesday evening beach run in.  Instead I was at Taekwondo w/ my son while my wife dealt w/ a “situation” at work.  She’s a Nurse Practitioner.  They occasionally have situations.  This one, oddly enough, involved an insurance company & its willingness to pay for a needed treatment.  Imagine.  So, I’m still out of sorts & I won’t be able to get out today as it’s my late day & I didn’t get up early enough this morning.  Ah well, there’s always tomorrow.

On a happier note, I think we’ll get the kayak out this weekend!  Still have to keep an eye out for the mating gaters but should be very nice in the bayous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment