Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday longer run got done yesterday, I’m just now getting around to posting it.  We had something of a busy weekend, my 7 year old son had his first “party”, inviting some friends over Saturday afternoon.  We bought inflatable pools & cooked burgers & hotdogs.  It was a big success.  At one point he turned to me & said “you’re good at this party stuff, Dad.”  I didn’t mention that I’d had some experience.  Anyway, yesterday was cleanup & take a nap day.

It was windy & the tide was much higher than usual, but other than that I couldn’t see any effects from the tropical storm that’s in the Gulf.  I’d left Astral Weeks on the ipod & reloaded Dylan’s Bringing It All Back Home.  It was cloudy which made for a nice sunrise to run into while listening to Astral Weeks.  Got to see some Dolphins chasing a school of Mullet & my usual Pelicans & Herons & Gulls.  I was tired & settled into a nice slow easy pace, enjoying the music & the scenery.  It’s a blessing to have a place like that to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment