Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday long run done, hot & muggy 80 degrees at 6:00 am & no breeze but it’s done. 25 miles for the week which is pretty good for me, plan to keep the mileage up over the summer, should help w/ the half in October & maybe w/ a full in February. Rehydrating now, one of these days I’ll remember to weigh myself before & after a run just to see how much fluid I lose. I drink a 20oz bottle of water during a run, I freeze it overnight & drink it as it melts. Some days that works better than others.

Talked to a fellow yesterday about renting one of the Stand Up Paddleboards. I’ve been interested for awhile now, having seen them in Florida & wanting to give it a try. I’ve looked at the YOLO boards in Florida, this guy rents & sells Hobie. I’d like to find one used but that’s not likely around here. Anyway, that’s on my list of things to do when we go to Puerto Rico at Christmas so maybe I can get some practice locally.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment